The aeris® AE2030 Carbon monoxide (CO) analyser employs a non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) photometer to measure low concentrations of CO with exceptional accuracy. Implementing a high intensity broadband infra-red source passing alternately through a gas filter correlation wheel filled with CO and N2 provides for a high rejection of potential interfering components. This in combination with a folded path cell and cooled detector provides exceptional sensitivity and stability into the ppb range. Measurements are automatically corrected for temperature, pressure and flow changes, have an automated zero check and can be displayed in volumetric or mass concentrations. The easy access drop down front panel includes a clear, colourful and easy to read built-in data display for trends, averages, status and historical information in numerical and graphical formats. Intuitive menu screens provide clear access to all available options and instrument setup. The optimum measuring range is automatically selected for the display and RS232 outputs for each parameter. Values are reported as floating point numbers with one part per trillion resolution avoiding range selection. Extended Memory capacity is incorporated in all aeris® series analysers providing recorded data to be downloaded on site or remotely utilizing MECOMM utility software or any computer terminal program.
• FULL COLOUR TFT GRAPHICAL DISPLAY.WITH INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE.
• LINUX BASED PROCESSOR FORIMPROVED SYSTEM VERSATILITY.
• LATEST FIRMWARE UPDATES CAN EASILY BEINSTALLED USING THE USB FLASH MEMORY DRIVE• BUILT IN ZERO GENERATOR AND SAMPLE HEATER TOPROVIDE CLASS LEADING MEASUREMENT STABILITY.• INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE.
• ON-BOARD DATA STORAGE PROVIDES DATABACKUP AND REMOTE ANALYSER DATA DOWNLOADFOR ANALYSIS, REPORTS AND ARCHIVES.
• SYSTEM DESIGNED AROUND LOW POWER 12VDCOPERATION TO REDUCE RUNNING COSTS ANDOPTIMISE OPERATOR SAFETY.
• MULTI-DROP RS232 ALLOWS CONNECTION OFSEVERAL ANALYSERS TO LOGGER OR DIRECT TOREMOTE P.C./SOFTWARE VIA MODEM.
• ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS AND FULL REMOTEOPERATION VIA MULTI POINT RS232.
• DROP DOWN FRONT PANEL FOR IMPROVEDSERVICE ACCESS.
• INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL PUMP FORON-SITE FLEXIBILITY.